Beauty, Food, News and Reviews

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
~Chinese Proverb

Friday 27 August 2010

By (Term-Time) Day She is an Ordinary Student, but During the Holidays She Becomes....NERD GIRL

Yet again the maelstrom that is life sucked me in for a good three weeks before depositing me at the exact opposite end of August with nothing but a decidedly scant blog and some pocket money to show for it.

Thank goodness then that somehow during this month I have aquired some new, exciting knowledge of the magic that is HTML. In fact this week I produced my first ever full page, from text to pictures via layout. Now I'm not pretending this is a crowning achievement- luckily the wonderful tech team at Wahanda (check out their frankly-very-amusing blog here) have provided us with an awesome set-up on the server, however I was still inordinately proud of this little achievement.

You can check out this first foray into the world of computer-talk (yes, that is the technical term...) here.

I'll be speaking in binary before you know it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment