Beauty, Food, News and Reviews

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
~Chinese Proverb

Thursday 5 August 2010

The Curse of Being Endlessly Busy Strikes Again!

People moan that living in London means you're constantly on the go. That work becomes your life. That you never see the inside of your own home.

Personally I fail to see the downside....

...oh, apart from the complete lack of time to spend on my poor, neglected blog.

It's been two months since I last got down to business and I feel like such a slacker. So today I rectify the situation! Feast your eyes on all the work I've been doing for other people (polishes halo):

Get Serious About Skin Protection

'Cougars' Boost Figures (In More Ways Than One)


Tried and Tested- The Fish Pedicure

A little note on this one, as it's a personal favourite.

Thanks to the wonderful people at Wahanda, myself and the (v.talented) copywriter Charley had the opportunity to experience the fish pedicure just as the craze hit London. One word. Awesome.

The fish were adorable- we laughed, I cried, they sucked the dead skin off my feet. A good time was truly had by all...

Dimple Surgery- How Far Would You Go For Cheryl's Cheeky Grin?

Look Eternally Gorgeous Like The Stars of Twilight Eclipse

Elastoplast's Invisible Protection Launch


Boob Job Blunder- The Poly-Implant Prosthesis Scares Causing Rupture Fears


Tried and Tested- Sail Away to Relaxation With Flotation

We've All Been Faking It For Fifty Years- The Institution That Began With 'Man-Tan'!

That just about brings us up top date, now to fight off the pile of titles currently swarming all over my inbox. Fingers crossed I may get them up here before Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment