Beauty, Food, News and Reviews

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
~Chinese Proverb

Friday 27 August 2010

Last Day Blues...

So today, the 27th August 2010, is my last day at the wonderful Wahanda.

I've now been interning here for three months (and a couple of days, but who's counting?) and I've absolutely loved it. And not just because we're based within window shopping distance of Oxford Street Topshop.....

I've learnt so much about everything from the technicalities of web-based publishing to improving my own copywriting (and I can tweet really fast now!). The lovely and incredibly dedicated web ed. Judy has even weaned me off the excessive use of '!' marks, a feat no teacher since primark school has dared to dream of.

With all their hard work, the team really deserve the recognition they are beginning to garner in the beauty and wellness world and I wish them every success.

You can see my post on their latest awards here.

Well done Wahanda-ites, Pinky-and-the-Brain-style world domination can't be far away :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment