Beauty, Food, News and Reviews

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
~Chinese Proverb

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Blink&Go- Fabulous Frames for the Windows to your Soul!


Excitingly on Monday the wonderful Sherry Bennett was good enough to let me try Blink&Go lashes, the next step in eyelash extensions. Although less long-lasting (3 weeks instead of four to six) than traditional extensions, they only take 20 minutes to apply, are totally painless and can be adapted to any look you choose, from subtle Cheryl Cole to massively drag-y Jordan lashes! You can find the full review on my Spa'Cial Needs blog, here.

I'm now completely addicted and considering investing in a full set of c-curl lashes on my next visit- it's a slippery slope, suddenly I can sort of see where Jordan was coming from......

No comments:

Post a Comment